What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A high quality software plugin that allows user’s to launch affiliate sites quickly and easily in any niche they want with minimal to no technical skills
- Software to automate the maintainence of the users website by automatically posting and scheduling content on their blog
- A package of “Done For You” affiliate templates that members can instantly install and have up and running
- Can edit the templates using simple text and graphics editors (all inbuilt)
- Can launch sites in the “weight loss” niche for example quickly and easily
- Includes a bunch of niche templates
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cash Bullets scores 72.93/100 which is truly great – the quantities that this product is selling in suggest that it’s a quality offering.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.CashBullets.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: CashBullets.com you’ll also be taken through to CashBullets.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)